Newbury Yarns is committed to protecting your privacy. Any information we collect will only be used to process orders and facilitate communication between Customers and Newbury Yarns. We will not disclose, rent or sell your personal information.
When you place an order with us, we request your name, billing address, shipping address, credit card number and expiration date, and email address. We consider this information to be private, and we keep this information on a secure server to protect it from outside parties. We use the information only for the limited purposes of processing your orders, administering our site, notifying you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you (only if you select to be included on our mailing list). We do not share your private information with anyone.
We encourage you to sign-up for our e-mailing list, so we can keep you informed of store sales, new merchandise, and other store-related events. But, of course, you can add or remove your name from our list at any time.
PAYMENTS & PRICING
Newbury Yarns accepts all major credit cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa), Debit Cards and Checks. All returned checks are subject to a twenty-five dollar ($25) fee.
Your credit card will be charged once your order is process by us.
Please note: when paying by personal check, your order will not ship until the check clears (typically 5-7 business days). We do not accept cash or COD’s.
Pricing & Sales Tax
Our prices are in US currency and are subject to change without prior notification. Massachusetts residents pay 5% sales tax on books, baskets, needles and patterns. Orders shipped out of state are not subject to any sales tax.
Your complete satisfaction is very important to us. Your order is carefully picked and packed. Should you receive an order with an error, please note that we will make it right. Thank you for shopping at Newbury Yarns, your business are appreciated.
- Classes and workshops must have a minimum of 4 students, and the maximum is 7 students. Newbury Yarns reserves the right to cancel any offered classes or workshops if the four-student-minimum is not met.
- Classes must be paid for up-front to reserve your space.
- Class fees do not include supplies.
- Class fees are non-refundable. Cancellations for classes must be made at least 5 days before the start of the class session. If you miss a single class, you may make it up by attending an alternate class that week, however individual make-up sessions are not available. Please speak to the class instructor to see what alternate classes exist if you wish to make-up a class.
- Yarn for classes must be purchased at Newbury Yarns. Needles, notions, and patterns may be purchased elsewhere. If you wish to work with yarn purchased elsewhere, you may sign up for individual instruction rather than group classes.
- Students enrolled in current beginner classes will receive a one-time discount on yarn (subject to limitations, not to be combined with other discounts). Students enrolled in single-session workshops are not eligible for the discount.